Conferences, Schools and Workshops
- Fall School of the Thematic Einstein Semester on Varieties, Polyhedra, Computation with Daniele Agostini, Thomas Krämer and Rainer Sinn.
- TiME 2019: "Curves and Surfaces: a History of Shapes" with Matteo Gallet, Kathlén Kohn, Alessandro Oneto and Emanuele Ventura.
- Computing in Tropical Geometry, with Michael Joswig, Yue Ren and Bernd Sturmfels, May 11-12, 2017, ZiB Institute - Berlin.
- GAeL, local co-organizer, June 1-5, 2015, KU Leuven.
- Cluster Algebras, with Robert Löwe, Spring 2018, TU Berlin.
- Faithful tropicalization, with Elisa Postinghel and Alejandro Soto, Fall 2014, KU Leuven.