KANT / KASH
The KANT Group:
[Institut für Mathematik,
We would like to thank
- Prof. J. Cannon at the University of Sydney, for the opportunity
of using the MAGMA C-kernel for the development of KANT V4,
the algorithmic part of KASH.
Special thanks to Allan Steel. It would have been
impossible to develop this software without
- Prof. Dr. J. Neubüser at the RWTH Aachen, F.R.G.,
for his permission to use and modify large parts of the GAP source code.
Especially, we would like to thank M. Schönert, who mainly created
GAP, for his kind support and help.
- Dr. A. Weber at Cornell University, USA, for his work on the database.
- Dr. M. Klebel at Augsburg for his work on class fields
of imaginary quadratic number fields.
- Dr. A. Hulpke at St. Andrews for his support for the Galois package.
Last modified: 2008-09-03 11:10 UTC
The Kant Project