- Winter Term 2012/2013:
- Summer Term 2012:
- Winter Term 2011/2012:
- Summer Term 2011:
Winter Term 2010/2011:
Summer Term 2010:
Winter Term 2009/2010:
Summer Term 2009:
Winter Term 2008/2009:
- Counting k-heights and Alpha Orientations via Markov Chains
- Lattice Path Enumeration
Preprints and Publications:
- D. Heldt, K Knauer, T. Ueckertdt: On the bend-number of planar and outerplanar graphs LATIN 2012 (accepted), arxiv version, December 2011
- D. Heldt, K. Knauer, T. Ueckerdt: Edge-intersection graphs of grid paths: the bend-number, arxiv, September 2010,
- D. Heldt, M. Kreuzer, S. Pokutta and H. Poulisse: Approximate computation of zero-dimensional polynomial ideals, Journal of Symbolic Computation
Volume 44, Issue 11, November 2009, Pages 1566-1591,
In Memoriam Karin Gatermann
- D. Heldt: Numerische Varianten des Buchberger-Möller-Algorithmus, Diploma Thesis at Dortmund University.
- M. Abshoff and D. Heldt: Computing approximating vanishing ideals of finite sets of points using CoCoA, software presentation at the MEGA 2007.
- D. Heldt, M. Kreuzer, S. Pokutta and H. Poulisse: Algebraische Modellierung mit Methoden der approximativen Computeralgebra und Anwendungen in der Ölindustrie, OR News 28 (2006), S. 15-18
- D. Heldt, S. Pokutta and H. Poulisse: Algebraic Computations on Noisy, Measured Data, February 2006, Workshop B1: Approximate Commutative Algebra, Special Semester on Gröbner Bases and related Methods, RICAM, Linz
Conferences and Seminars
- 7th International Conference on Lattice Path Combinatorics and Applications in Pisa, Italy, July 2010.
- KolKom 2009 in Magdeburg, Germany, November 2009.
- KolKom 2008 in Magdeburg, Germany, November 2008.
- MEGA 2007 in Strobl, Austria, June 2007.
- CoCoA Summer School 2007 in Hagenberg-Linz, Austria, June 2007.
- ISSAC 2006 in Genova, Italy, June 2006
- Workshop B1: Approximate Commutative Algebra, Special Semester on Gröbner Bases and related Methods, Linz, Austria, February 2006
- COSCOMP 2005 in Vienna, Austria, June 2005.
- MEGA 2005 in Porto Conte, Italy, June 2005.
- CoCoA Summer School 2005 in Porto Conte, Italy, May 2005.
Last update: October 2012